I know what you did last summer (part 1)
Oh man, what a busy summer! The word “vacations” wasn’t part of my vocabulary during the last months. I worked full time as a support designer for the IT department La Cité collégiale revamping the website, doing updates and some designing. But in addition, I was designing the new album of French-Canadian singer/songwriter Paul Demers during evenings and weekends. I also designed my brother’s bachelor party invitation as you can see in a previous blog entry.
As my 5th semester quickly approaches, here are some of the things I designed during the summer. NOTE : I will be adding a blog entry for the new Paul Demers album when it comes out.
Graphics (organisational chart)
I redesigned an ugly organisational chart created in MS Word into something more visually attractive. It may or may not be use.
Back to school banners
One of those banners may or may not be chosen for the school homepage, but I had a lot of fun experimenting with photoshop.
I did some photography of the campus to refill the college’s image databank and experimented with High Dynamic Range (HDR) toning with some of them. I kept the effect subduded to enhance the image and not make it surreal.
- Amazing drive! @lance_stroll #AzerbaijanGP 2 days ago
- RT @swendirect: [NOUVEL ÉPISODE] Martin et Margaux continuent le récit de la production de #StarWars #ANH starwars.direct/2017/06/23/swd… https://t… 3 days ago
- Just arrived!! #GameofThrones #GameofThronesWines https://t.co/pSraNGEzXJ 6 days ago
- RT @swendirect: [NOUVEAU] Actus et critique de la BD Han Solo et du roman Une Nouvelle Aube avec @Adinaieros de @paninicomicsfra https://t.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Variety: Adam West, TV’s ‘Batman,’ Dies at 88 bit.ly/2rXarb8 2 weeks ago
- Best pair so far!! #IWantToBelieve #SockBox https://t.co/l85F7rF0F3 2 weeks ago
- 86,066 hits