I know what you did last summer (part 1)
Oh man, what a busy summer! The word “vacations” wasn’t part of my vocabulary during the last months. I worked full time as a support designer for the IT department La Cité collégiale revamping the website, doing updates and some designing. But in addition, I was designing the new album of French-Canadian singer/songwriter Paul Demers during evenings and weekends. I also designed my brother’s bachelor party invitation as you can see in a previous blog entry.
As my 5th semester quickly approaches, here are some of the things I designed during the summer. NOTE : I will be adding a blog entry for the new Paul Demers album when it comes out.
Graphics (organisational chart)
I redesigned an ugly organisational chart created in MS Word into something more visually attractive. It may or may not be use.
Back to school banners
One of those banners may or may not be chosen for the school homepage, but I had a lot of fun experimenting with photoshop.
I did some photography of the campus to refill the college’s image databank and experimented with High Dynamic Range (HDR) toning with some of them. I kept the effect subduded to enhance the image and not make it surreal.
- Any people in my followers going to @SW_Celebration in Orlando? Let me know so we can connect somehow. 21 hours ago
- RT @swendirect: Si vous avez manqué notre premier épisode Spoilers sur "Les Derniers Jedi", le voici en version rehaussée. https://t.co/TH0… 5 days ago
- So... In French the Episode VIII title is plural. So more than one "Last Jedi" #StarWars #LastJedi #EpisodeVIII twitter.com/starwarsfr/sta… 1 week ago
- Best person to travel the world and life with! / meilleure personne avec qui voyager à travers le monde et la vie! https://t.co/Fz79U9Mh0q 1 week ago
- RT @swendirect: SWD Rebels#10 - Nous continuons l'analyse des épisodes de la saison 3 de #StarWarsRebels #podcasts wp.me/p4CgNE-lx… 1 week ago
- RT @AbstractNetflix: Abstract: The Art of Design is now streaming on Netflix. youtube.com/watch?v=DYaq2s… 1 week ago
- 84,941 hits