I know what you did last summer (part 1)
Oh man, what a busy summer! The word “vacations” wasn’t part of my vocabulary during the last months. I worked full time as a support designer for the IT department La Cité collégiale revamping the website, doing updates and some designing. But in addition, I was designing the new album of French-Canadian singer/songwriter Paul Demers during evenings and weekends. I also designed my brother’s bachelor party invitation as you can see in a previous blog entry.
As my 5th semester quickly approaches, here are some of the things I designed during the summer. NOTE : I will be adding a blog entry for the new Paul Demers album when it comes out.
Graphics (organisational chart)
I redesigned an ugly organisational chart created in MS Word into something more visually attractive. It may or may not be use.
Back to school banners
One of those banners may or may not be chosen for the school homepage, but I had a lot of fun experimenting with photoshop.
I did some photography of the campus to refill the college’s image databank and experimented with High Dynamic Range (HDR) toning with some of them. I kept the effect subduded to enhance the image and not make it surreal.
- Je vais animer une conférence à @Mtlcomiccon avec mes confrères de @swendirect twitter.com/swendirect/sta… 6 days ago
- RT @CanadaSoccerEN: Canada will host @FIFAWorldCup matches for the first time! We are ready to welcome the world! 🇨🇦🇲🇽🇺🇸 https://t.co/pCr… 1 week ago
- YESSSSSS!! twitter.com/canadasocceren… 1 week ago
- RIP Anthony Bourdain. cnn.com/2018/06/08/us/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @swendirect: Les vrais fans de #StarWars sont capables d'agir avec respect même s'ils ne sont pas d'accord. We support #KellyMarieTran h… 2 weeks ago
- No turning back now! A new adventure awaits! #SWCC https://t.co/ATd0zRj3qu 2 weeks ago
- 88,637 hits